https://ceucle.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is published and operated by the company CEUCLE (hereinafter referred to as “CEUCLE”), having its registered office in Paris (75012), 10 rue Moreau .
CEUCLE sells ready-to-wear items and accessories for children. As part of its activity, CEUCLE collects and processes users' personal data.
CEUCLE as data controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of personal data (hereinafter "GDPR").
CEUCLE must collect certain data in order to be able to perform its services. If the user does not wish to communicate this data, CEUCLE will not be able to perform its services.
1. Collection of personal data
The personal data likely to be collected by CEUCLE are as follows:
- The data that the user provides when creating an account by completing the registration form (surname and first name / billing and/or delivery postal address / mobile phone number / email address / password) ;
- The data that the user provides when making online purchases (information relating to his means of payment)
- Data relating to the user's browsing (in particular the date, time of connection or browsing, type of browser, browser language, IP address and geolocation data).
2. The purpose of the personal data collected
The data collected by CEUCLE is intended to:
- Processing customer orders for shipments, returns, customer relationship management and refund requests,
- Creation and management of the customer account,
- The transfer of data to an external banking service provider (Stripe and Paypal in particular), for carrying out transactions and validating payment,
- The sending of a newsletter as well as marketing communications intended to promote the collections on the condition that the user expressly accepts it. The customer's email address is kept by the company MailerLite which manages the sending of these newsletters,
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations,
- Evaluation and improvement of the services provided and the user experience.
CEUCLE does not share any data for commercial purposes with third parties.
Some user data may be transmitted to CEUCLE's partners and service providers when their intervention is necessary in the processing and management of orders. The recipients of this data are in particular banking service providers, any competent police or administrative authority, customs services and service providers in the event of delivery abroad.
The social networks on which CEUCLE publishes editorial and promotional content may also collect user data. The processing of this data is subject to their internal policy and CEUCLE cannot be held responsible for their practices.
3. Rights granted to users over their personal data
Any natural person using the Website has the right to exercise the following rights:
- A right of rectification,
- A right of opposition,
- A right to delete all or part of his account and his personal data,
- A right of access to the data kept by CEUCLE about it.
The user can exercise all of these rights by contacting CEUCLE by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by simple mail at the address 10 rue Moreau 75012 Paris (75012). He must indicate his contact details (surname, first name, postal address or email) and attach a copy of his identity document.
CEUCLE will provide an answer as soon as possible.
4. Measures put in place to ensure the security of personal data
As data controller, CEUCLE undertakes to take all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of user data in accordance with the GDPR, in particular to prevent this data from being distorted, damaged or unauthorized third parties from having access to it. access.
All data is hosted in France or in the European Union.
5. Data retention periods
User data is kept for the strict purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with the GDPR.
The data used for prospecting purposes may be kept for a period of 3 years from the closing of the user's account or the last contact with the latter.
User data is erased when the retention periods expire. Nevertheless, the data may be archived beyond the periods provided for the purposes of research, observation and prosecution of criminal offenses for the sole purpose of allowing, as needed, the provision of this data to the judicial authority.
During the navigation of the user on the Website, information relating to this navigation can be recorded through files called "cookies".
These cookies make it possible to:
- Save customer account information when the user is logged in,
- Establish website traffic statistics in order to improve the quality of services,
- Save shopping cart.